The past few months have been a strange time for us all, so we’re incredibly excited to announce that we’re going to be reopening as of this Friday 10th July.
We’ve put a huge amount of hard work into making sure we can open safely whilst still giving you ‘The Ox experience’ of exceptional food, excellent drinks and great service, so we’ll be running things slightly differently, including:
- Three new set menus featuring some of our favourite Ox dishes
- Two sittings for early evening and a later dinner sitting
- A new set Sunday lunch menu and special Sunday sittings
As well as changing our menus and sitting times we’re also implementing all of the necessary measures in line with government guidelines, as well as working to our new restaurant manifesto which details everything we’re doing as a group to keep you and our team safe. You can read the full manifesto here.
As well as making sure we’re sticking to all of the necessary guidelines we’ll also be asking you, our diners, to help us make the best possible environment by abiding by our house rules. They include:
- Only bookings accepted. Walk ins must leave contact details of the lead booker for the track and trace system
- Please use the sanitiser or wipes provided
- Keep your distance. Try to keep at least 1 metre distance when moving from your table to the restrooms or exit
- Card payments only. Please use contactless payment where possible to settle bills
- Be nice! We are trying our best to deliver the ambiance and atmosphere which we are famous for. Please respect the rules and be kind to each other and our team.
We’re really looking forward to welcoming you all back, so we want to say a big thanks in advance for your understanding and cooperation. You can book your table via the booking link at the top of this page.