We know things could be better at the moment, so to do our bit to help cheer you up throughout October we’re now giving you the chance to enjoy free wine when you next visit!
When you book for our early evening set menu any evening throughout October we’ll treat you to your choice of a glass of house red or house white wine to enjoy with your food, because we all need a bit of a treat every now and again.
The offer is available Monday to Saturday evening, when you book between 5-5:45pm and booking is essential. You can book your table via the book a table link on our website.
As well as making sure we’re sticking to all of the necessary guidelines we’ll also be asking you, our diners, to help us make the best possible environment by abiding by our house rules. They include:
- Only bookings accepted. Walk ins must leave contact details of the lead booker for the track and trace system
- Please use the sanitiser or wipes provided
- Keep your distance. Try to keep at least 1 metre distance when moving from your table to the restrooms or exit
- Card payments only. Please use contactless payment where possible to settle bills
- Be nice! We are trying our best to deliver the ambiance and atmosphere which we are famous for. Please respect the rules and be kind to each other and our team.
You can read our full manifesto here.